YMCA Anthony Bowen News
Charter Membership - Exclusive to first 500 members!
Virtual Tour of YMCA Anthony Bowen
Summer Camp 2013 - Your Guide & Details!
Overview of Programs & Amenities
The Legacy of YMCA Anthony Bowen
YMCA Anthony Bowen is opening in Summer 2013!
14th & W Streets, NW Washington, DC 20009
Become a Charter Member today!
There's no better time to Build a Stronger U. Introducing an exclusive benefit for our first 500 members: the YMCA Anthony Bowen Charter Membership! This commemorative category is one-of-a-kind and won't last long. Those who’ve already signed on have started on their health and wellness journey at YMCA National Capital.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please click here to schedule an appointment to speak with a staff member: www.ymcaanthonybowen.clickbook.net.
TAKE YOUR TOUR OF THE NEW YMCA ANTHONY BOWEN!
To receive email updates on YMCA Anthony Bowen's opening, programs, membership and events, please click here.
You can also join our Facebook community to learn more about U Street's renovated landmark (that's us!).
LET THE COUNTDOWN TO SUMMER BEGIN
A summer with the Y is all about tradition, friendships, learning and confidence.
Registration for Summer Camp at YMCA Anthony Bowen is now open!
Our camp programs will feature the latest trends, activities and learning tools... check out our Camp Guide and see for yourself. Your child is sure to have the most memorable summer ever!
*Camps originally scheduled for Inspired Teaching School in weeks 1 and 2 will now be held at Seaton Elementary School (1503 10th St., NW, Washington, DC 20001).
more programs. more history. more fun!
YMCA Anthony Bowen is just months away from re-opening! In July 2013, our friends and neighbors will be reintroduced to a historic landmark that has inspired hope and health for 160 years. The eclectic, cultural and vibrant U Street corridor has a new epicenter for wellness and connection at 14th & W Streets, NW. The new facility will feature:
- 100 pieces of state-of-the-art cardiovascular and strength equipment
- Heated 6-lane indoor pool with specialized aquatics programs and lap swimming
- A spacious group exercise studio with more than 100 signature classes, such as TRX, Boxing, Zumba and Zero Base Gravity classes
- Rooftop terrace with a view of the city for classes, such as sunrise yoga and sunset cycling, and fun events
- A teaching kitchen where you can learn popular approaches to preparing nutritious meals from premier area chefs
- A living garden wall where healthy food goes from our garden to your table
- The latest 2-Story Rock Climbing Wall with customized climbing routes for all levels
- A mind and body studio with authentic, holistic and varied yoga, and other mindful classes to rejuvenate your spirit
- One of the city's largest and most unique Cycling Studios
- A cafe with refreshing, healthy drinks and snacks
- Youth Development Center with programs committed to the mental and physical well-being of your child. Youth programs include art appreciation, music, active play, nutrition, STEM education and Youth & Government.
- 1,500 sq. ft. conference center with A/V and team-building areas
- And much more!