YMCA Ayrlawn Program Center offers a full-day early learning program for children ages 2-5 years old. Students spend their days in a fun and educational learning environment that offers flexible options to meet the needs of the families in our community. Through hands-on learning activities, the Center aims to lay the foundation for the future so that children can grow to be caring, respectful, honest and responsible lifelong learners!
YMCA Early Learning Program uses The Creative Curriculum™ in conjunction with the Gold assessment tool. Creative Curriculum™ incorporates experiences that permit learning through guided play and active discovery. The curriculum focuses on the development of the whole child—cognitive, social, and physical.
- A safe and nurturing environment, instilling socially-conscious values and reinforcing positive skills
- Tadpoles Program (electronic check-in/out and daily reporting system)
- Enrichment programs (a series of project-based learning units of study which encompass the arts, science, and physical activity)
- Field trips (including swimming!), in-house performances, and special events
- Additional youth sports and dance classes available
- Community events and outreach
- Tuition includes breakfast, lunch and a snack
Half-Day Early Learning Program:
Following MCPS School Year Calendar (rolling admissions based on availability in classrooms)
Full-Day Early Learning Program:
12 Month program, September-August School Year (rolling admissions based on availability in classrooms)
To schedule a tour, receive more information or to register your child for our Early Learning program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.