For families at risk of having children placed in foster care, the YMCA Interagency Family Preservation Services steps in to provide Licensed Social Workers who work with families create a healthy, happy, and stable environment that benefits everyone.
- Short term, intensive in-home support to families
- Referrals to additional resources and supports
- Care coordination to align different services to each family’s unique needs
Participants are referred to our program through:
- Montgomery County Public Schools
- Child Welfare Services
- Local Behavioral Health Authority or Department of Juvenile Services