Child Watch & Cool Kids Club
At YMCA Bethesda-Chevy Chase ChildWatch, we welcome your children and encourage a positive and fun experience by utilizing age appropriate toys, games, puzzles and books. Our staff are here to interact with your family, while providing a safe and happy environment for your children while you utilize our facility.
Quality child watch services are a benefit offered at no additional fee to all FULL PRIVILEGE members while using the YMCA Bethesda-Chevy Chase facilities or participating in YMCA Bethesda-Chevy Chase programs. Care is provided for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years of age. A maximum of two hours per child per day is allowed. Please Note: Spaces are limited and are available on a first come, first serve basis. Please refer to Inclement Weather policy for closure information.
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm, Saturday-Sunday: 9:00am – 2:00pm
For the safety of staff and children, please abide by the following guidelines:
1. Parent/guardian must remain on YMCA-BCC campus while child in is ChildWatch.
2. A photo ID is required when dropping off and picking up children.
3. Bring extra diapers and wipes. If your child is in the process of potty training, please have them wear pull-ups.
4. Label all personal belongings.
5. Bottles and sippie cups are accepted, however, snacks are not permitted.
6. Sick children will not be accepted. This includes children with runny noses, fever, and watery eyes and other bodily fluids. ChildWatch staff will make the decision in regards to health matters taking into account the safety of all children in care.
7. All participants, including children, are expected to abide by the YMCA Code of Conduct.
8. The YMCA is not responsible for any lost or forgotten items.